U.S. Early Alert Monitoring Service
- Identifies potentially conflicting U.S. trademark and service mark applications that were recently files with the USPTO
- Organize and monitor oppositions and potential oppositions you plan to file to trademark applications
- 24/7 monitoring of United States trademark and service mark applications that were recently filed with the USPTO
- Monitoring of the use of your brand or trademarked name in many U.S. States that may infringe on your Intellectual Property rights
- Full and critical information included in each trademark watch notice including: applicant information, publication dates, class(es) applied for, and deadlines for opposition to give you the information needed to enforce your rights.
- Clippings of the mark identified are included with every Trademark watch notice
- Robust Brand Manager Console you can use to store, organize, and notate all of your watch notices.
- Piece of mind knowing we’re watching your mark around the world for you!